Thursday, December 31, 2009

VICARIVS FILII DEI HOLDS BY THEIR FATHER IN SPIRIT A MAN AN AUTHORITY OF THEIR FALSE CHURCH

Posted by checkmatepawn2 on December 30, 2009 at 1:50 am

what is these? Scary,,,, can you predict the numbers that will be drawn in lottery? If you can, I will join your INC Club.

TO CHECKMATEPAWN2

ANSWER: Anyone who worships the beast or its image, or accepts its mark on forehead or hand (Sign of the Cruz), will also drink the wine of God’s fury, poured full strength into the cup of his wrath, and will be tormented in burning sulfur before the holy angels and before the Lamb (Revelation 14:9-10).

God is Spirit (John 4:24) (Ibid). Yet for us there is one God, the Father (1 Corinthians 8:6) (Ibid).

YOUR FATHER IN SPIRIT IS A MAN AND HAS A TITLE VICARIVS FILLII DEI AS IT MEANS REPLACEMENT TO THE SON OF GOD OR KAHALILI NG ANAK NG DIOS. IT WAS A BLASPHEMY A DOCTRINES OF DEMONS TEACHED TO THE ELEMENTARY, SECONDARY AND COLLEGES. BUT THE FOLLOWER ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE THE MOLTEN IMAGES THEY WORSHIP.

V-I- C- A-R- I-V- S
5-1-100-1-0-1-5-0 = 113
F- I-L- I- I
0-1-50-0-1               = 52
D- E- I
500 -0-1                   =501
TOTAL                   = 666

I WAS PERFECT TO THIS EXAM WHEN I WAS IN MY ELEMENTARY, SECONDARY AND COLLEGE. I WAS SAME FAITH WITH YOU FOR THOSE YEARS BUT GOD SAVED ME BECAUSE HE HAS GREAT LOVE AND GLORY THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment