Sunday, December 27, 2009

GOD FORBIDDEN NOT TO CALL ANYONE OR MAN FATHER; AS IT MEANS FATHER IN SPIRIT

===GOD TEACHED CLEARLY AND SAID====
He shall cry to me,’You are my father, my God (Psalms 89:27) (Ibid).

===THE TRUE PROPHETS TEACHED AND CLEARLY SAID====
Yet, O LORD, you are our father (Isaiah 64:7) (Ibid).
Have we not all the one Father? Has not the one God created us? (Malakichi 2:10)(Ibid).

===CHRIST TEACHED CLEARLY AND SAID====
For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father (Mathew 16:17) (Ibid).
Call no one on earth your father; you have but one Father in heaven (Mathew 23:9).
Come, you who are blessed by my Father (Mathew 25:34) (Ibid).
My Father is at work until now, so I am at work. (John 5:17) (Ibid).
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him (John 6:44) (Ibid).
The Spirit of truth that proceeds from the Father, he will testify to me (John 15:26) (Ibid).
I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. (John 20:17) (Ibid).

===CHRIST TRUE APOSTLE TEACHED AND CLEARLY SAID====

God is Spirit (John 4:24) (Ibid).
Yet for us there is one God, the Father (1 Corinthians 8:6) (Ibid).
And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:18)
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:3) (Ibid).
One God and Father of all (Ephesians 4:6) (Ibid).
No one who denies the Son has the Father (1 John 2:23) (Ibid).
If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him (I John 2:15) (Ibid).

VS

6======THE CHURCH AUTHORITY IS A MAN AND WAS CALLED FATHER – it means the Father of the spirit===6=== (as written and teached to the elementary, secondary and college: the fundamentals beliefs of the demons======6 (I Timothy 4:1). You cannot lie about this perhaps the world already knows as follows


1. They carved, bow, and worship their present animal gods.

Has not God made the wisdom of the world foolish? (1 Corinthians 1:20) (Ibid).

No comments:

Post a Comment